This is a popular takeaway and seen as quite unhealthy. If you make it at home it's a good option of increasing your veggies.
What you'll need
- A wok
- Olive oil
- Thai Reg Curry Paste (1/2 jar)
- Onion diced
- Broccoli head (in florets)
- 3 carrots (julienned or grated)
- 1 cup of Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup of shredded cabbage, white or red (optional)
- Bok choi
- 6 Eggs
- 500g of brown rice (either cook your own or use a family pack of microwave rice)
- Optional protein - prawns or chicken - but you are already getting protein from the eggs!
- coriander and lime to garnish
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in the wok, and add the onion, cook till soft then add the curry paste, stir for 1 minute (till aromatic)
- Add all the veggies and stir fry for about 5 minutes, or longer if you prefer them softer.
- Add the brown rice and stir.
- Crack all 6 eggs on top of the rice and allow to cook for a few seconds, then stir to thoroughly distribute the egg throughout the food.
- Enjoy with some lime juice and coriander