I borrowed this simple and easy recipe from my brother in law Neil.
This vegetarian (hello meat free monday) meal is quick to make and shouldn't be expensive
- Burrito wraps of your choice (large)
- 1 tin of corn
- 1 tin of kidney beans
- 1 tin of black beans
- 1 capsicum (any colour)
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- handful of coriander (roughly chopped
- 2 chillies (we prefer birds eye but you can use the less spicy cayenne)
- 1 tsp cumin
- Juice of 2 limes
- Cracked black pepper
- Drain and rinse the beans and corn, set aside.
- Dice the capsicum, onion, tomato and lettuce.
- Combine 1/2 the onion, beans, tomato, corn, lettuce, tomato and capsicum into a bowl, probably with a spoon. Make sure to add the cumin, lime juice and some salt and pepper.
- Make some GUAC, mash up the avocado, add as little or as much onion as you like, with some lime, and pepper.
Set up your wraps, add your veggie filling, cheese and guacamole